Question by Juggler: How much do social media and SEO for internet marketing cost?
I’m trying to figure this out for a small business situation. I know the price will vary from situation to situation. I am not looking for an answer that says it depends on this or that… I know there are different factors that affect a price. However, if you could give a ball park average for a business making a few million in sales a year. (I worked at a Chick-fil-A restaurant that makes 3.5 million a year.) A busy fast-food restaurant should fit that description. I’m not talking about companies like Apple or Best Buy.
The best answer would be one that breaks the price down to a monthly cost for each platform. The price could even vary. I.e.
1. How much would it cost for a Facebook fan page? $ 500 – $ 1,000
2. How much for a Twitter page? $ 1,000 – $ 2,500
3. How much for a blog… and how many posts per a week would that price include? $ 100 per blog entry
4. How much to have a website optimized for search engines? 1 million a month
5. What else is there and how much does it cost. EzineArticle marketing – $ 250 per article
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Answer by movie
It depends on competition. If your business is pretty competitive, the price goes high.
If the SEO company use blackhat way to boost ranking will be cheaper, it still depends on your business. I think the best way is to inquire more than 3 SEO companies and find out the differnece will be the best solution.
Don’t forget to ask for the success story of SEO.
Add your own answer in the comments!